Collagen Induction Therapy | Microneedling
- Reducing Acne & Chicken Pox Scarring
- Stimulating the production of Collagen, Tightening the skin
- Improves the appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of Crows Feet, Lip Lines, Forehead Lines & Frown Lines
- Improves skin Tone & Texture
- Reduces the appearance of Stretch Marks
- Reduces the appearance of Surgical Scars
- Reduces the appearance of Large Pores
- Restores Sun Damaged skin & treats Hyperpigmentation
- Improves the appearance of Puffy Eyes
- Improves Rosacea by Strengthening the skin
- Helps increase the absorption of Medical Grade Skincare products
- Reduce Oil levels in the skin
The Benefits of Collagen Induction Therapy- Microneedling
Collagen Induction Therapy is a minimally- invasive non-surgical and non-ablative procedure for facial rejuvenation. A non-ablative procedure means that your epidermis (first layer of skin) remains preserved and intact. When you are comparing the effects and outcomes of both microneedling and laser therapy, the benefits of microneedling include no risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (pigmentation of the skin due to skin trauma), Laser, deep chemical peels and dermabrasion run the risk of ablating the skin and making it thinner. Microneedling thickens the epidermis by creating micro channels, these channels stimulate the healing response in your skin creating new fresh collagen as well as help to absorb cosmecutical serums and creams making them 80% more effective.
- All areas of the body can be treated
- Creates less epidermal damage than laser resurfacing, aggressive chemical peels or plastic surgery.
- More effective treatment with less pain than laser treatments
- Can treat ALL skin types and colour
- More cost effective than fraxel skin rejuvenation laser treatments
- Very Minimal recovery times compared to other advanced treatments
- Can be combined with our other skin rejuvenation therapies for enhanced results.
How Many Micro-Needling Procedures Does One Need And How Often?
The number of Microneedling procedures depends on the individual skin condition. Typically for Skin Rejuvenation treatments ( Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Tightening, Crows Feet, Ect ) may require 3-6 Treatments every 4 weeks. Scarring & Acne Scarring may require 4-6 treatments every 3-4 weeks and Stretch Marks can take 6-8 treatments every 4-6 weeks.
Pre- Treatment & Great Skin health Tips
To ensure you receive the best results possible and reduce the risk of complications after a Microneedling session it is mandatory that our clients are using our prescribed Image or Raw Beaute' Skin Product(s) for 10-14 days prior to their treatment. Preparing your skin for this procedure will ensure that your skin responds the very best it can, your results will last longer, healthy skin will always recover much better than unhealthy skin.
Our Skin is our largest Organ and like our internal body needs nutrients and vitamins, Our Skin requires the same nutrients and vitamins to function it's very best. We highly recommend the following list for a Microneedling regime.
- Oral Supplements (omega-3, glucosamine and multivitamins)
- Cleansers and Toners
- Topical Vitamin A (avoid high dose not a prescription)
- Topical Vitamin C
- Topical Antioxidants
- Topical Copper Peptides
- Topical Growth Factors
Upper Body Areas
Face $269 | Package of 3 $678
Face & Neck $ 350 | Package of 3 $892
Face, Neck & Decollette $449 | Package of 3 $1145
Eye or Upper lip or Forehead $175 | Package of 3 $446
Neck $200 | Package of 3 $510
Decollette $275 | Package of 3 $699
Lower Body Areas
Stomach $399 | Package of 3 $1018
Half Stomach $265 | Package of 3 $676
Breasts $345 | Package of 3 $892
Buttocks $450 | Package of 3 $1149
Breast Implant $125 | Package of 3 $289
Breast Reduction $199 | Package of 3 $479
Tummy Tuck $249 | Package of 3 $619
The wonderful advantage of Collagen Induction Therapy\ Micro-Needling is it is able to treat almost all areas of the body, If you are interested in an area that is not listed please check with us for pricing and any additional information.