A Brand New Approach to Laser Hair Reduction
About The Lightsheer DUET Laser Treatment
The LightSheer Duet offers your Technician two hand piece choices depending on your needs. The High Speed hand piece uses breakthrough vacuum assisted technology in combination with diode laser light to allow rapid and comfortable treatment of large areas. A Back or Legs can now be treated in 15 to 20 Minutes, without the need for topical numbing creams. The Lightsheer DUET also offers your Technician the Gold Standard LightSheer ET hand piece with ChillTip cooling for smaller areas. These two hand pieces allow your technician to truly customize treatments for your hair, skin type and lifestyle.
What Can YOU Expect?
Why choose the Lightsheer Diode laser Treatment?
- Medical Grade Laser System
- Safer and more effective than IPL Hair Removal
- Fast and comfortable treatments
- Most Affordable Pricing
- The only laser with unique and dedicated technology for pain reduction, enhanced efficacy & safety.
Being certified in 2006, Platinum Skin has been working with the lightsheer laser for almost 10 years. We hold advanced Certificates for the Lightsheer Duet and other laser systems and have performed thousands of laser hair removal treatments. We have numerous happy customers with outstanding results!
Prior to Treatment
- Do not pluck, wax, use a depilatory or undergo electrolysis in the areas you wish to have treated for 6 weeks prior to laser hair removal.
- Do not tan the areas to be treated for 4-6 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid using self-tanning products for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- For larger areas, shave day of treatment(legs, backs, bikinis), for smaller areas, shave day before(underarms, face)
- Do not moisturize the area to be treated the day of treatment.
- Avoid glycolics, salicylic, retinols ect a week before treatment
- We encourage first time clients to use a topical numbing cream prior to their session to ease any discomfort. We recommend Emla which must be applied to the treatment area or areas 30-45 mins prior to treatment and covered with a saran wrap.
- Some redness and swelling in the area is normal after treatment and may feel similar to a sunburn. This should resolve within several hours to several days after treatment.
- Apply Aloe Vera to treatment site, or use cold compress if necessary
- Do not soak in hot tubs or have a hot bath for 24 hrs
- Do not work out to point of perspiration as extreme itchiness may develop
- Avoid irritants (glycolics, retinols etc.) for seven days after treatment.
- Avoid deodorant for 24 hours.
- Apply sunscreen for 6 weeks over the treated area if it is exposed to sun.
Full Face $130
Abdomen Line $65
Half Arms $110
Upper legs $200
Lower legs $175
Feet & Toes $65
Hands & Fingers $65
* Prices are Per Treatment
* Package Pricing is Available Please Inquire
* Prices Listed are subject to change without notice
Laser Pricing For Men
Full Face $149
Upper Arms $180 & Up
Full Arms $299 & Up
Full Back $299
Half Back $175
Chest & Abdomen $299
Upper Legs $280 & Up
Full Legs $375 & Up
Lower Legs $260
Feet & Toes $80